Windows and Office System is installed on almost all computers and laptops. It is paid like many other Microsoft products and you must purchase a key to activate it. There is also a free activation – KMS Auto Activator for Windows 8.1
KMS Auto activator starts up each time the Windows boots up and is located in a system tray providing the information on all licensed products. You may install a timer for the product automatic reactivation. Now you need no task planner for the system reactivation. KMS Auto Activator will reactivate the system depending on your settings.
When Windows 8.1 is not Activated
- It is forbidden to edit some parameters;
- It is impossible to remove the text ‘This copy of Windows is not genuine’ on the bottom right of the desktop;
- Watermark sign appears after using a system for a while;
- Automatic restart after 12 hours of work.
KMS Auto Advantages
- Activation of all Windows systems;
- Activation of Microsoft Office 2010-2021;
- It is possible to transform Retail in Volume License;
- Trial counter update;
- Activation statistics available;
- Backup available.
Download KMS Activator Windows 8.1
Now you will download the archive with the activator, in order to unzip it, you will need to enter the password for the archive – “windows“. The utility is distributed in the form of a portable application that does not require installation.
How to use KMSAuto?
- Temporally close Windows Defender! and Antivirus;
Instruction to disable in: Windows 8.1 (click to view)Disable Windows Defender in Windows 8.1:
Press Start -> Find in the searcher “defender” -> Start Windows Defender -> Select “Settings” -> Real-time protection -> untick the “Turn on real-time protection” -> Click “Save changes”
- Download the archived activator;
- Extract all compressed files (Password to archive —windows);
- Open Activator as Administrator and press “Activation“;
- Press the button “Activate Windows“;
- Restart Windows to complete Windows 8.1 activation.
Watch Activation in Video
Here’s a little video for you. For more clarity, I suggest watching this video. I think everyone can repeat the steps and activate the system.
Check Windows 8.1 Activation Status
To be sure that the activation was successful, check the activation status of Windows 8.1. On the desktop (or Start screen), right-click the bottom left corner to open the Quick Access Menu and choose System on it. As the System window turns up, view the activation info on the bottom.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
I will try to answer some questions and help you.
🤓 How Windows 8 KMSAuto Works?
A real KMS sends a serial verification request to a Microsoft server. But in our case, everything is a little different. The activator simply emulates this “remote” server on the client computer. Accordingly, the system “thinks” that it has contacted the official KMS server directly. Next, the key is installed in Windows, the system thinks that it has received the key and starts working.
🤓 Is KMS (Key Management Service)?
The KMS (Key Management Service) server allows you to activate corporate versions of Windows within the network without the need to connect to the MSFT activation center via the Internet or by phone.
🤓 What to do if the Antivirus swears?
KMSAuto activator does no harm, but still antiviruses swear at it. And also in every possible way block its launch. I will say the same about Windows Defender, he also categorically does not accept the activator. If you try to run the activator with the antivirus enabled. Then he will simply delete it and nothing will be activated.
To run the activator, turn off the antivirus or add it to the exception. Do the same with Windows Defender.
🤓 How to delete KMS Activator?
This activator is not installed in the OS, but is portable. So delete nothing. Just select the folder with the activators and click the “delete” button.
Sometimes unsuccessful attempts to activate Windows may require you to delete the KMS-Service itself and the license information. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- To clear the system from previous keys, switch to the “Utilities” section and select the “Reset Invalid System Status” button. All files containing license information will be deleted.
- To remove the server, on the System tab, select Remove KMS-Service. Now you can try to activate it again.
This activator has those utilities:
- Scheduler. This utility will reactivate Windows on a given day.
- log analyzer. Determines the ip address, well, and accordingly keeps a log.
- MSActBask Up. A very useful utility. It saves the activation for transfer to the computer after reinstallation.
- Show or hide updates. This utility is for working with Windows updates. If you have problems installing updates then you are here.
- Services. It’s more of a button than a utility. It opens a list of services in order to turn off Windows Firewall or Defender.
- Accounts. Opens the snap-in for setting up accounts.
- Windows Event Viewer. Opens a report to view Windows errors.
- Reset status Invalid System. This function removes all traces of the old activation.
- Change edition of Windows. This utility will help you change the edition of Windows. For example, from Windows Pro to Windows Home.